The identifying data and contact details of the owner and responsible of the Website are the following:
LA REVOLTA S.L. (hereinafter, the “Website Owner”)
Registry information: Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, en el Tomo 41763, Folio 177, Inscripción 1ª, Hoja B396142.
Domicile: Carrer Balmes 200, 7-5, 08006 Barcelona, Spain
PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION OF DATA
The Website collects personal data of the user, either automatically during the use of the Website, or provided voluntarily by the user himself in the sections informed in the Website. We will incorporate all personal data collected to files under the responsibility of the Website Owner. The said data will be treated for the following purposes:
- To send advertising communications (in case it was expressly authorised at the right time) related with the products and services offered in the Website.
- To manage the services and products contracted through the Website.
- To show the information of the user in his Website account’s profile.
- To be able to contact the user.
- To be able to register the user in the Website.
- To subscribe to the newsletter.
- Pre-order products.
- Directed and personalized advertising.
- Advertising according to characteristics of the individual
- Segmented advertising campaigns.
SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
The Website Owner shall treat the data of the users in an adequate and responsible manner, and shall adopt all measures both technical and organizational that binding regulations establish with regard to data protection in order to preserve the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access to the data.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We will not give your data to third parties except legal obligation.
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure and opposition by sending a written communication to which you must attach a copy of your national identity card or passport or any other valid document that identifies you, the petition you exercise, your address for the purposes of notifications, date and your signature, along with the documents that support your petition, as the case may be, to the address Carrer Balmes 200, 7-5, 08006 Barcelona, Spain, or send an email to email@example.com. In addition, you also have the right to file a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you are not satisfied with the attention to your rights.